Thursday 11 April 2013

Ole Henriksen: Discovery kit




Ole Henriksen is a brand I have been wanting to try for a while so I jumped straight in when I saw this offer on whatsinmyhandbag.com

WIMH is a great beauty site for testing exclusive brands at discounted prices as well as giving you a peep into people's handbags.

The Exclusive Discovery kit is worth £54.50 and the offer was for an amazing £19.50!

The kit includes:
Truth to go wipes
African red tea foaming cleanser
Truth serum collagen booster
Sheer transformation
Ultimate life eye gel

Ole Henriksen gets quite a lot of good reviews for his products so I was pleased to try out this little discovery kit.
I am really enjoying using these products so far and will do a more detailed review when finished.

The best of Ole Henriksen discovery kit: whatsinmyhandbag.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Blogging tips
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...