Friday 31 May 2013

Shades Of Green





Green panel top: Zara
black and green heels: Zara
Necklace: F21 Earrings: Accessorize


This green panel top and court heels are a perfect match. I was so happy when I found the two, such a lovely colour! :) 
Its been rubbish weather in London so it was hard to get a shot of wearing this love of green but with the start of June and hopefully some sun it will be back in the line up in no time! I am glad to finally post this, I have been in agony all week with a wisdom tooth and wanting to rip it out! Thankfully its virtually all the way through and the pain has gone down a lot so I am looking forward to feeling somewhat 'normal' again and ready for some sunshine!

Happy Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Blogging tips
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...