Sunday 9 June 2013

HOME STYLE



I love this big white floral candle (hence probably why I went a bit crazy with the photos!) infact I am not sure I will ever be able to light it! I may just keep it as decorative. Its a lovely statement piece I would definitely be sad to burn!

This little trinket box was also a unique find, I was immediately drawn to its unusual design. It has a slight Moroccan feel with a modern edge. The mirroring in the lid helps keep the contents enclosed hidden and just adds to that perfect touch of beautifulness. I haven't permanently decided what to hold in it but for now its been storing some of my jewellery but I am sure it will be perfect for any bedside/table contents.


White flower candle / Flower box


Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Blogging tips
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...